- About Us
Principal's Foreword School Information Our History Our Principals Vision & Mission Our Values (3R2C1I) School Song Centre for Teaching and Learning Excellence Heritage Gallery
- Our Team
- Life @ YI
School Safety CCAs Information CCE Cyber Wellness Values In Action 1:1 Computing Student Leadership Applied Learning Programme Students' Conference Staff Activities Gallery
- Our Partners
SAC YI-Blossom (PSG) YI-Blossom Org Chart Chairman's Message YI-Blossom Activities 2016 YI Blossom Activities 2015 YI-Blossom Activities 2017
- Student Matters
School Rules Curriculum Timetable LMS AskNLearn Book appointment with ECG Counsellor HeyMath! EL Portal DSA Sexuality Education School Calendar Student Attire SCHOOLBAG
Home > Others > Announcements > Overall > Outstanding Youth In Education Award for Teachers (OYEA) 2018
Outstanding Youth In Education Award for Teachers (OYEA) 2018
The Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA) gives national recognition to young teachers who are role models for the teaching profession. These educators motivate, challenge and inspire their students to realise their full potential. They personify deep passion for teaching, youthful idealism, energy and enthusiasm, and play a critical role in moulding the future of our nation. For OYEA 2018, teachers eligible are those born on or after 30 June 1983.
The nomination period for OYEA is from 16 October 2017 to 30 November 2017.
Click here to submit your online nomination.
Hardcopy forms are also available at the General Office. Please submit the hardcopy forms in the box outside the General Office by 27 October 2017.
- President's Award for Teachers (PAT) 2018
- Outstanding Youth In Education Award for Teachers (OYEA) 2018
- Master Chef @ YI 2017
- 2017 GCE N(T), N(A) & O-Level Examination Registration
- Collection of 2016 Singapore Cambridge GCE O-Level Certificates
- Common Test 1 2017
- School Hours on 27 January 2017
- President's Award for Teachers (PAT) 2017
- One-to-One consultations with ECG counsellor
- Haze Management in Yusof Ishak Secondary School
- Release of GCE N(A)- and N(T)-Level Examination Results on 19 Dec
- 2016 Direct School Admission Exercise for Admission to Secondary One in 2017
- Sec 1 Registration (For 2018 cohort)